In this video I show you how I mix my Remo Nutrients for the first 2 weeks of veg in a 6 week veg cycle. Used for growing Green Crack Photoperiods in a 4×4 grow tent, with 600w HID Cooltube in Soil. Sorry there is no commentary on this video just straight forward instructions!
Always start with good water. I use tap water as mine isn’t too hard(45 ppm~). Although I still filter it with a Brita tap filter. After which I also let it sit for 24 hours(cap off) to further declorinate.
For this mix it calls for US 3.78L(1 gal) not 4L so be careful!
I mix 1 gal of nutes to cover me for usually over a week, for 4 plants.
In this video I did not show you how I PPM my mixture. But after I know everything else is spot on I check it with a digital PPM meter hours later. This mixture came out at 550ppm.
1. PH test base water
2. Add nutrients/mix/shake/let it sit
3. Re-PH Nutrient mixed water
4. Add PH up or down slowly to try and get your PH to 6.0*(my preference, yours may be different)
5. Re-PH Nutrient mixed Ph balanced water(doesn’t have to be perfect as it still needs time to adjust)
6. Wait 2-3 hours for the mix to settle and repeat steps 4 and 5 until it’s spot on!
7. Test for PPM in the solution with TDS meter to make sure it’s within range for your setup.
PH/PPM testers used:
VIVOSUN pH & TDS Meter Combo, 0.05ph High Accuracy Pen Type pH Meter & +/- 2% Readout Accuracy 3-in-1 TDS EC Temperature Meter CANADA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B06XKMH86J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_wQNbKVFod4zQs
Standard Hydroponics pH Up and Down Kit,10 Ounce Liquide Nutrients Solution, For Hydroponic Grow Media, Coco Coir-Soil pH (PH Up-Down)
Follow the mixing guide on the Remo website for your grow specs:
Thank you for watching! Happy Growing and if you haven’t already, throw a like and a subscribe! Cheers 🙂