This is a recording of Cannabis Tech Media’s recent webcast on Ultrasonic Liquid Processing for Cannabis Oil Nano-Emulsification & Extraction, featuring guest speaker Dr. Alexey Peshkovsky, President and Chief Scientific Officer of Industrial Sonomechanics. The webcast, which was held on Thursday, May 17th, 2018, had over 300 registered participants and generated close to 150 questions. Some were addressed by Alexey during the webcast. The answers to the rest can be found at: blog.sonomechanics.com/blog/webcast-recording-on-cannabis-nano-emulsification-and-extraction
Watch Dr. Alexey Peshkovsky discuss:
* How cannabis extracts can be made water-compatible.
* The benefits of cannabis extract nanoemulsions.
* Why translucency is important.
* How water-soluble cannabis extracts can be administered.
* Increases in the bioavailability and why they act faster.
* The physical principle of ultrasonic extraction.
* Potential advantages compared to other extraction methods.