TOP 7: Best LED Grow Lights 2020
1. BESTVA DC Series – https://amzn.to/353jQQG
2. King Plus 1200w – https://amzn.to/2rLeifH
3. Advanced Platinum Series P300 – https://amzn.to/3f2NrP9
4. MORSEN 2400W – https://amzn.to/3g3RzzF
5. Apollo Horticulture GL60LED – https://amzn.to/39uLQ39
6. California Lightworks 550 – https://amzn.to/2P01eet
7. MARS HYDRO TS 1000W – https://amzn.to/2BBc4ES
7. MARS HYDRO TS 1000W: This grow light comes with the newest SMD LED technology to provide the highest PAR/LUMEN output, makes you get a 30% higher yield to compare OLD led lights, and can get up to 2.5g/watt yields. It’s infinite close to natural sunlight, suitable for all plants, whole stages of indoor growth, rapid plant response from seed to flower, maximum quality, and quantity, much better than traditional HPS grow systems.
6. California Lightworks 550: It uses high power veg and bloom light that draws 400 watts and will replace a 600-watt HPS light. Featuring fully programmable spectrum control, it enhances plant growth and increases yield. With the help of three separate spectrum channels, it can be programmed by the day, week, or season to best match natural sunlight.
5. Apollo Horticulture GL60LED: With an impressive average life span of 50,000 hours and a limited 2 Year Warranty, this grow light can serve you better for a more extended period. It measures 10.5 inches in diameter and weighs just around 5 lbs. Working temperature ranges from 0 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit; it doesn’t require any additional cooling setup like a fresh tube or independent exhaust fan.
4. MORSEN 2400W: The MORSEN Grow Light comes with super bright full-spectrum 240pcs 10w dual Chips, 176 Red+ 40 Blue+ 16 White+ 4 IR+4 Purple, similar to the sunlight. It has two separate ON/OFF switches for three lighting modes adjustable, and it can deliver maximum light performance from seedling through final flowering. You can replace a conventional 2400 watt HPS grow light because it consumes only 450 watts. This LED grow lights can save more than 80 percent of electricity compared to traditional lights.
3. Advanced Platinum Series P300: The secret to its success is combining an optimal blend of 12 different bands of the complete light spectrum from the depths of UV to the upper IR – giving your plants exactly the finely tuned spectrum that they need. By combining finely tuned spectrum and integrated 90-degree secondary focusing lenses that penetrate deep within the canopy, will blow away any competition.
2. King Plus 1200w: Meet the all-new King Plus 1200w LED Grow Light. It is powered by a 10W LEDs giving off light equivalent to around 800W-1000W and has a lifespan of over 50,000 working hours. This light focuses on providing a high intensity, absorbable light to the plant canopies. Its focusing angles of 90 and 120-degrees help to improve light penetration and distribution.
1. BESTVA DC Series: This grow light uses dual-chip 10W LEDs, which is much brighter and more efficient than traditional 3W and 5W LEDs, and it produces the highest PAR/LUMEN output per Watt. The nine different bands of LEDs make up the true full-spectrum light, which helps plants, vegetables, and indoor flowers growing at all stages, just like in the natural sunshine. It uses a 3mm thickness aluminum plate radiator for better heat dissipation.
Hey, what’s good! Welcome to wiredtech! On this channel, you can expect videos related to tech product reviews and much more every day. Do subscribe to get notified when we upload a new video! Thank you for stopping by!
Well, our team does guarantee that each video will be worth watching and they are some of the most visually captivating and interesting tech videos a person could watch. There’s always going to be something fresh, useful or entertaining to watch. We do specialise in making videos that are crispy clear. Just when you think, there’s no way a tech channel could distinguish itself from the hundreds or thousands of tech channels already trying to make names for themselves on YouTube, you discover, wiredtech!
Though not quite as popular as the channels, this channel is well on it’s way to establishing itself as a top-tier tech review destination. Wiredtech reviews the latest products and services across all carriers and platforms, giving users the resources needed to research, compare prices, and shop from those providers that fit their needs. This channel is your number one stop for checking out tech product reviews. As we are doing research 10-15 hrs for every product so you can be quite sure about the effectiveness of our reviews.
If that sounds like something you would enjoy, please do subscribe. You won’t be disappointed. @wiredtech#