Master the art and science of growing high-quality marijuana for personal and medicinal uses with this comprehensive guide to cannabis horticulture
Are you uninterested in wasting money on marijuana that is low-quality and brittle? Are you wary and afraid of winding up dead because you bought fentanyl-laced weed from shady dealers and pharmacists?
Would you like to discover ways to grow your own marijuana, but can’t seem to get the hang of it?
If this sounds like you, then your search ends here.
In this insightful guide, Joseph Bosner condenses his years of experience with the plant and shows you everything you want to know about growing this useful plant.
With step by step instructions, you are going to discover ways to pick the right strain, select the right seeds, grow your own mother plant and harvest your cannabis plant.
Here’s a small preview of what you are going to discover in this guide:
- Everything you want to know about cannabis: history, species, uses, regulations and more
- The life cycle of a cannabis plant explained in plain English
- The fundamentals of growing cannabis: lighting, water, soil, temperature, air quality, required nutrients and more
- How to make a choice the right cannabis strain for your needs
- The three types of cannabis seeds you want to know about and two things to imagine before choosing your seeds
- Four powerful tips that can assist you care properly for your seedlings
- Basic steps that can assist you start your own viable “mother plant”
- Five important tips that can assist you make sure your mother plant is alive and well
- Three tips that can assist you clone your cannabis plant successfully
- …and tons more!
Even if you’ve never grown a cannabis plant before, Cannabis: Step-By-Step Guide on How to Grow Marijuana for Beginners offers you the tools, techniques and resources you want to turn you into a bonafide green thumb having the ability to produce potent, high-quality buds with consistency.