Ed Rosenthal literally wrote the book on marijuana cultivation with his best-sellingMarijuana Grower’s Handbook.
Marijuana Harvestis a very powerful cultivation tool of the season. Readers will learn about:
- Flushing: How and when to flush.
- Ripening: The most productive time to pick out.
- Manicuring and Processing: Speed it up with new tools for both hand and machine trimming .
- Drying and Curing: Tips on how to steer clear of mildew and mold contamination.
- Storing: Keeping your buds fresh and potent.
Today, more Americans than ever before be capable of grow and cultivate marijuana for medical and personal use. Marijuana Harvest teaches cultivators large and small, Tips on how to steer clear of making costly mistakes, identify problems