What happens when corporate culture takes over counterculture? This book explores the contradictions present throughout the cannabis industry from a business and policy viewpoint.
• Treats the brand new and growing cannabis industry within the context of more established ones, such as the alcohol, pharmaceutical, and tobacco industries
• Collects experiences and experiments from all the regions, states, and municipalities by which marijuana has been legalized
• Explains how federal regulations or lack thereof (e.g., loss of get entry to to banking) have an effect on the industry
• Explores the interactions of federal, state, and local laws
• Sheds light at the evolution of public policy on legalized marijuana